Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has launched the most predicted smartphone; Honor 7X at a global event in London. It features a unibody metal design, features a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The smartphone features a 5.93-inch Full HD+ 18:9 display, powered by Kirin 659 processor, coupled with 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB expandable storage, runs Android Nougat and is backed by a 3340mAh battery.
Coming to the camera front, 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8-megapixel front-facing selfie camera. On the connectivity side, 4G VoLTE, WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.1 LE.
Honor 7X Specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 Display, 2.5D Curved Glass
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 Processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz)
- MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 256GB)
- 16MP Rear Camera With LED Flash, Secondary 2MP Camera
- 8MP Selfie Front-Facing Camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat With EMUI 5.1
- 3340mAh Battery
- Dual SIM (Hybrid), Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
The Honor 7X comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors and is priced at Rs 12,999 for the 32GB storage version and the 64GB variant is priced at Rs 15,999. It will be exclusively available on Amazon.in, starting December 7th at 12 PM and Honor India Store.