Infinix has launched its latest mid-range smartphone; Infinix Hot S3 in India. The main highlight of this smartphone is its 5.65-inch HD+ 18:9 display and 20-megapixel front-facing camera with dual LED flash.
Infinix Hot S3
The Hot S3 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430, coupled with 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with company’s own XOS Hummingbird V3.0 on top and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery.
In addition to that, the Hot S3 comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and 20-megapixel front-facing camera (as mentioned above) with dual LED flash. Furthermore, there is a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Infinix Hot S3 Specifications
- 5.65-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB + expandable storage via microSD (up to 128GB)
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo with XOS Hummingbird V3.0
- 4000mAh battery
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
The Infinix Hot S3 comes in Sandstone Black and Brush Gold colors and is priced at Rs 8,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant is priced at Rs 10,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from February 12th.