HMD Global has been cooking up smartphones that are worth waiting for. Well, the first press images of Nokia 7 Plus (7+) and Nokia 1 have surfaced online (thanks to evleaks), it is pretty evident, what company is going to launching on the scheduled event i.e on February 25th.
Nokia 7 Plus
Nokia 7 Plus is said to be an Android One edition smartphone. According to the rumored specification, it will come with a 6-inch FHD+ 18:9 display, powered Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB expandable storage and will run on stock Android (Android 8.0 Oreo).
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 15, 2018
Furthermore, the 7+ will feature dual rear cameras with ZEISS Optics; one with 12-megapixel and other with 13-megapixel with 2X zoom and dual LED flash and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with ZEISS optics and tetracell technology.
Nokia 7 Plus Rumored Specifications
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 128GB)
- 12+ 13MP rear dual cameras with ZEISS Optics, 2X optical zoom, dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with ZEISS optics, f/2.0 aperture, Tetracell technology
- Android 8.0 Oreo (upgradable to Android 8.1)
- battery? with fast charging
- Dual SIM (hybrid), Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB-C
Nokia 1 pic.twitter.com/LF9f25HByo
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 14, 2018
Do note, nothing is official from the company. So, take this piece of information with a grain of salt. Either way, we have to wait until the February 25 to know more about it. Stay tuned.