iBall has launched its latest Windows 10 2-in-1; iBall Slide PenBook with bundled digital pen and the Windows Hello lets you unlock it using fingerprint sign-up. It comes with light aluminum alloy design and packs a 6000mAh battery.
iBall Slide PenBook
The Slide PenBook packs in a 10-point multi-touch display, powered by Intel x5 processor, coupled with 2GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage, runs on Windows 10 Home OS and is backed by a 6000mAh battery.
The Slide PenBook sports a 5-megapixel camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with a removable keyboard with trackpad and Dual Speakers. Connectivity side, it comes with dual-band WiFi, USB-C, 2 x USB and Micro HDMI.
iBall Slide PenBook Specifications
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD Multi-Touch IPS Display
- 1.44 GHz Quad-Core Intel x5-Z8350 Processor (Turbo Boost Up To 1.92GHz)
- Intel HD Graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB eMMC Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 128GB)
- 5MP Rear Facing Camera
- 2 Front-Facing Camera
- Windows 10 Home OS
- 6000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- Removable Keyboard With Trackpad, Fingerprint Sensor
- 3.5mm Headphone Out, Dual Speakers
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x USB-C port (On Tablet),
2 x USB 2.0 (On Keyboard), Micro HDMI
- Dimensions: 250.8 x 180.3 x 20 mm (With Keyboard); Weight: 603g
The iBall Slide PenBook comes in Black color and is priced at Rs 24,999 and will be available in major retail stores soon.