Huawei is all set to unveil two flagship smartphones; Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 with its latest chipset Kirin 970 and full-screen display offering hight screen-to-body ratio at an event in Germany on October 16.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Thanks to Evan Blass (@evleaks) posted out the specifications of the Mate 10 Pro (codenamed ‘Blanc’) revealing that it will feature a 5.99-inch display, will have a water-resistant body, running Android Oreo and dual rear cameras with f/1.6 aperture (after LG V30).
(Close up of the camera module) pic.twitter.com/wXcpChnFas
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) October 1, 2017
The smartphone will feature Kirin 970 processor, coupled with 6GB RAM, 128GB expandable storage, and all are backed by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging support. A close-up shot reveals that it will come with LEICA SUMMILUX-H 1:1.6/27 ASPH camera.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Specifications (Rumored)
- 5.99-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ IPS Display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 Processor
- Mali-G72MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 128GB)
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual Rear Cameras With Leica Lenses, f/1.6 Aperture, Dual-Tone LED Flash, Laser AF, OIS
- 8MP Front-Facing Camera
- Android 8.0 Oreo With Emotion UI 6.0
- 4000mAh Battery With Fast Charging Support
- Dual SIM (Nano, Hybrid), 7.5mm thick
- Fingerprint Sensor, Water And Dust Resistant (IP68)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
The first press shot reveals that the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 comes in Black, Blue and Brown colors. Huawei will also launch Mate 10 Lite that was launched in China as Maimang 6 recently.