After the state-owned telecom operator, BSNL collaborated with Micromax to launch Bharat 1, Airtel partnered with Karbonn for a 4G VoLTE phone, Vodafone has colluded to bring Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra 4G smartphone at Rs 999.
Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra 4G Smartphone
So, under this close partnership with Vodafone, existing and new Vodafone customers will have to buy Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra 4 smartphone for Rs 2,899 and will have to do a recharge of at least Rs 150 per month for 36 months.
Well, on the end of 18 months, users will receive a cashback of Rs 900 and after another 18 months, a cashback of Rs 1,000 respectively in the Vodafone M-Pesa wallets. The specifications of the Bharat 2 Ultra is pretty similar to Bharat 2, launched earlier this year.
Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra Specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA Display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832 Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 32GB)
- 2MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- 0.3MP Front-Facing VGA Camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm Audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1300mAh Battery
This move is clearly meant to take on Reliance JioPhone and other operators offerings. Although the Reliance JioPhone is effectively free, users need to pay Rs 1500 as a security deposit. Well, The Bharat 2 Ultra phone will be available from November.