After a long sneak-peak, Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has launched Honor View 10, which is a global version of the Honor V10 that was introduced last week in China. The smartphone has AI engine built into the camera, which will help you shoot in any environment.
Honor View 10 Or Honor V10
The View 10 sports a 5.99-inch FullView 18:9 display, powered by HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC with i7 co-processor, coupled with 6GB RAM, 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3,750mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, it features a 16-megapixel RGB sensor along with 20-megapixel monochrome sensor with Artificial Intelligence engine that offers Real-Time Scene to recognize 13 different types of scenes and objects to adjust your camera settings.
The View 10 also features selfie camera with AI motion detection and smart camera features and a 13-megapixel selfie camera with AI selfie portraits and face unlock feature, pretty much like OnePlus 5T.
Honor View 10 Specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ FullView 18:9 Display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) SoC + i7 Co-Processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (Up To 256GB)
- 16MP (RGB) + 20MP (Monochrome) Dual Rear Cameras With f/1.8 Aperture, PDAF, CAF, LED Flash, 4K Video Recording
- 13MP Front-Facing Camera With f/2.0 Aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo With EMUI 8.0
- 3750mAh Battery With Fast Charging Support
- Dual SIM (Hybrid), Fingerprint Sensor, NFC, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB-C
- Dimensions: 157 × 74.98 × 6.97mm; Weight: 172g