Moto has launched its flagship smartphone; Moto Z2 Force in India, which was launched last year. Apart from the top-notch internal specification, the main highlight of this smartphone is its design and the shatterproof display.
Moto Z2 Force
The smartphone made of 7,000 series aluminum. It features a 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED shatterproof display, powered by Snapdragon 835 SoC, coupled with 6GB RAM, 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 2730mAh battery.
In addition to that, the Z2 Force sports dual 12-megapixel rear cameras – one with a monochrome sensor and other with an RGB sensor. As the smartphone has just 2730mAh battery, Moto has bundled a 3490mAh TurboPower pack (Moto Mod) worth Rs 5,999 with the smartphone.
Moto Z2 Force Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) QHD AMOLED POLED ShatterShield, shatterproof display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 2TB)
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + RGB) with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX386 sensors, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, Laser Auto Focus, 4k video recording
- 5MP selfie camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging support
- Dual SIM (hybrid, nano), Fingerprint sensor, Water repellent nano-coatingFront-ported loudspeaker, 3 Mics
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB-C
- Dimensions: 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm; Weight: 143g
Furthermore, Moto also offers a warranty against shattering and cracking of display and embedded lens for 4 years. The Moto Z2 Force comes in Super Black color and is priced at Rs 34,999. It will be exclusively available from Flipkart and Moto Hub stores across the country starting today midnight.