ASUS has launched its latest laptop; ASUS ZenBook Flip S, which claims to be the world’s thinnest convertible laptop. It features a 13-inch Full HD multitouch NanoEdge 360-degree flippable display that has support for an active stylus.
ASUS ZenBook Flip S
The Flip S has been crafted from a single block of aerospace-grade 6013 aluminum alloy. The 360-degree ErgoLift hinge has a dual-action mechanism that lifts and tilts the keyboard into comfortable typing position when the display is opened beyond 135-degree.
It is powered by Intel Core 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, a SATA 3 512G M.2 SSD and runs on Windows 10. It sports Harman Kardon-certified stereo audio system with Smart Amp, fingerprint sensor, up to 11 hours of battery life and support for fast charging.
ASUS ZenBook Flip S Specifications
- 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Ultra Slim 300nits 16:9 touchscreen display with 72% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U processor 1.8 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM
- 512GB SATA3 M.2 SSD
- Windows 10
- VGA Web Camera, 3.5mm Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack
- ASUS SonicMaster Premium stereo audio with smart amplifier
- WiFi 802.11ac , Bluetooth 4.1, 2x USB3.1- C (Gen 1) support Display/Power Delivery
- 39Wh, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion, up to 11 hours battery life fast charging with fast charging
The ASUS ZenBook Flip S UX370 comes in Royal Blue color and is priced at Rs. 1, 30,990 and will be available through all retail partners across India.