HMD Global has announced Nokia X6, company’s first Android smartphone in the Nokia X series in China. It features a 5.8-inch FHD+ display with a notch and 19:9 aspect ratio and 95% screen-to-body ratio.
It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU, coupled with 4GB / 6GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB expandable storage (up to 256GB), runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and all these are backed by 3060mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with RGB sensor, along with a 5-megapixel secondary rear camera with a monochrome sensor, AI portrait and scene recognition and a 16-megapixel front camera with AI selfies with background blur, stickers and face unlock.
Nokia X6 Specifications
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradable to Android P
- 3060mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm; Weight: 151g
The Nokia X6 comes in Blue, Black, and Silver colors, and is priced at CNY 1299 (INR 13,830 / USD 204) for the 4GB RAM + 32GB storage, while for the 4GB + 64GB is priced at CNY 1499 (INR 15,980 / USD 236) and the top-end 6GB RAM + 64GB storage is priced at CNY 1699 (INR 18,090 / USD 266).