Xiaomi Mi Max is one of the best and largest phablet series of Xiaomi. Well, two weeks ago Mi Max 3 with model numbers M1804E4A, M1804E4T and M1804E4C got certification from TENAA in China.
The leaks, rumors, and official teasers have been confirming the overall design ergonomics and specifications of the smartphone. So here’s everything you need to know about the Mi Max 3 before its launch.
Xiaomi just sent out invites for the announcement of its Mi Max 3 smartphone in China on July 19th. According to the invite, the smartphone will feature a large screen and a huge battery.
Mi Max 3: Expected Specifications
The major highlight of the Mi Max series is its large form-factor and big display. Well, the Max 3 may feature a 6.99-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display. The smartphone inherits design ergonomics from the Redmi Note 5 Pro and Redmi Y2.
According to the surfaced images, the Mi Max 3 offers a vertical dual camera setup and fingerprint sensor on the back. Furthermore, the smartphone has a complete metal construction.
- 6.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- MIUI 9 based on Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradable to MIUI 10
- 5400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB-C
- Dimensions: 176.15×87.4×7.99mm; Weight: 221g
Mi Max 3: Expected Pricing
The Mi Max 3 will be a mid-range smartphone and may retail for CNY 1500 or roughly Rs. 15000. The smartphone will be available in Black, Gray, Gold, and Rose Gold color variants and is expected to launch later this month.
The Mi Max series is perfect for people who want a big form-factor smartphone. Well, Mi Max 3 combined with an 18:9 display will result in a smaller body and larger display. Some major advantages of the big screen include better experience while consuming media and immersive experience while playing games.