Honor is a popular mid-range smartphone brand in India. It’s one of the few brands that compete with the most successful mid-range smartphone brand Xiaomi. Today Honor launched a new mid-range smartphone known as the Honor 9N.
Honor 9N: A New Mid-Range Competitor
Honor 9N offers an impressive design that both looks and feels good and the smartphone has a notch that houses the front-facing speaker, sensors, and camera. The 5.84-inch Full HD+ display is pleasing and 19:9 aspect ratio makes the smartphone ideal for consuming media. You also get a capable dual camera setup and the smartphone is backed up by a 3000mAh battery
Honor 9N Specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz)
- MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB storage
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 custom skin
- 3000mAh battery
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- Dimensions: 149.2×71.8×7.7mm; Weight: 152g
Honor 9N: Pricing And Availability
The Honor 9N is available in Lavender Purple, Robin Egg Blue, Sapphire Blue and Midnight Black color variants. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 11,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant.
While the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant will retail for Rs. 13,999. Lastly, the 128GB storage version costs Rs. 17,999. The Honor 9N will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from 31st July. It will also be available from Honor official store.
- Rs. 2200 cashback in the form of vouchers for Jio users
- 100GB additional data for Jio users
- Rs. 1200 worth vouchers from Myntra