Last week, Nokia 7.1 Plus (TA-1131) got certified by TENAA in China. Now, the live images and specifications of the Nokia 7.1 (TA-1100) have surfaced. The Nokia 7.1 is said to feature ZEISS optics with support for HDR videos.
Nokia 7.1 Surfaced Online
The rumours suggest that Nokia 7.1 packs in a 5.84 FHD+ display with a notch, powered by Snapdragon 636 SoC, pretty similar to Nokia 6.1 Plus. Apart from that, the surfaced images reveal a glass back, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a metal frame.
Coming to the specs, the 7.1 is rumoured to feature 3GB/4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, paired with 32GB/64GB (eMMC 5.1) expandable storage and runs on Android Oreo. It features Dual 4G VoLTE and Bluetooth 5.
Nokia 7.1 Rumoured Specifications
- 5.84-inch (2244 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage + expandable via microSD (up to 400GB)
- 12MP (RGB) rear camera with LED flash, ZEISS optics, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradable to Android 9.0 Pie
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- Weight: 159g
The Nokia 7.1 is speculated to go official along with the Nokia 7.1 Plus at the October 11th event in India. It is expected to on sale in Europe from October 22 starting at 350 Euros (~US$ 405 / Rs. 29,600).