ASUS has recently confirmed that it will unveil the Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB631KL), a successor of its most popular Max Pro M1, on December 11 at an event in Indonesia. A few days later now, the smartphone has been fully revealed in a press render.
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2
The render reveals a 19:9 aspect ratio notch display, Snapdragon 660 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, dual rear cameras, although it was earlier rumoured to be coming with triple rear cameras, however, it is rumoured that there might be a ZB634KL model with triple rear cameras.
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 is rumoured to come with 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear camera and 13-megapixel selfie camera. It is said to come with a glossy plastic display. The company is said to retain the huge 5000mAh battery and stock Android.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 Specifications [Rumoured]
- 6.26-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage + expandable via microSD
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX376 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 5000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz +5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 is expected to come in Midnight Blue and Cosmic Blue colours. It could launch in India in early December, but there’s nothing official, so take this piece of information with a grain of salt.