Huawei’s backed Honor has launched its latest smartphone – Honor 8C, a sucessor fo Honor 7C in India. The main highlight is the Snapdragon 632 SoC (first device to feature this chipset), AI camera capabilities and comprehensive pricing.
Honor 8C: The Budget-End Entrant
The Honor 8C packs in a 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, powered by Snapdragon 632 SoC, coupled with 4GB RAM, paired with 32GB/64GB expandable storage, runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera which is the most highlighted part, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots, AI scene recognition to recognize over 500 scenarios in 22 categories and an 8-megapixel camera on the front with AI beautify features.
Apart from the specs, the Honor 8C coats a 3D nano-level texture design, along with gradient colors and features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It has showcase a Dual 4G VoLTE support, dedicated Dual SIM and microSD slots.
Honor 8C Specifications
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + expandable via mircroSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture with LED flash
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2
- 4000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 158.72×75.94×7.98mm; Weight: 167.2g
The Honor 8C comes in Aurora Blue and Midnight Black colors, and is priced at Rs. 11999 for 32GB storage version and the 64GB storage version is priced at Rs. 12999. It will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in and Honor India online store starting from December 10th.