Meizu, along with the Meizu 16 and M6T also launched its lower-budget end smartphone- Meizu C9 in India. This smartphone doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor, but it comes with face unlock.
Meizu C9: A 4G VoLTE Enabled Phone!
The Meizu packs in a 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, powered by Quad-core UNISOC SC9832E processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by 3000mAh battery.
Furthermore, the C9 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and an 8-megapixel camera with a f/2.2 aperture on the front. It has 4G VoLTE support, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots.
Meizu C9 Specifications
- 5.45-inch (1400 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 350cd/m² brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1.3GHz Quad-core SC9832E processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 128GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, Face Unlock
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3000mAh battery
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 146.4x 70x 8.5mm; Weight: 140g
The Meizu C9 comes in Black and White colors, and is priced at Rs. 4999, which is limited-period pricing for a week, after that, it will cost Rs. 5999. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting today. It comes with Rs. 2200 cashback and 50GB additional data for Jio users.