Meizu has launched its latest smartphone – Meizu M6T in India. The M6T made of polycarbonate body with a fingerprint sensor on the back and comes with hybrid SIM slot and 4G VoLTE support.
Meizu M6T: Budget-End Smartphone!
The Meizu M6T packs in a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, powered by MediaTek MT6750 processor, coupled with 3GB RAM, paired with 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3300mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX278 RGBW sensor, LED flash, along with a 2-megapixel secondary rear camera to capture depth information for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Meizu M6T Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 128GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OV13855 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo with Flyme OS
- 3300mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions:152.3×73×8.4mm; Weight: 145g
The Meizu M6T comes in Black and Red colors and is priced at Rs. 7999. It comes with Rs. 2200 cash back (in the form of vouchers) and 50GB additional data for Jio users. It will be available soon through Amazon.in.