After a bunch of leaks and rumors, Huawei has officially announced its latest smartphone – Huawei P Smart 2019 in the UK and has also listed the phone in European countries. The main highlight of the smartphone is its dewdrop notch display and AI dual rear cameras.
Huawei P Smart 2019: The Budget End!
The Huawei P Smart 2019 packs in a 6.21-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display, powered by Kirin 710 SoC, coupled with 3GB of RAM along with GPU Turbo 2.0, paired with 32GB/64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 3400mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with a f/1.8 aperture along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection. At the front, it has an 8-megapixel front camera with AI selfies. It has a glass back with a gradient finish in some models and rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Huawei P Smart 2019 Specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53)
- ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- 3400mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor, Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 155.2×73.4×8mm; Weight: 160g
The Huawei P Smart 2019 comes in Midnight Black, Aurora Blue, and Sapphire / Turquoise Blue colors. It will be available in the UK on 10 January 2019. We have no details on its UK pricing, but earlier listing revealed 249 Euro (~US$ 282 / Rs. 20,330) price tag for the phone in Europe.