Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has announced that it will be introducing its new budget smartphone – Honor 8A in China on January 8th. It was certified by TENAA with model number JAT-TL00 and JAT-AL00.
Honor 8A: Straight At Budget-End!
The Honor 8A is rumored; to be packing a 6-inch curved glass display, powered by MediaTek Helio P35, coupled with 3GB RAM, paired with 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie, all these are backed by a 3000mAh battery.
On the camera side, it is speculated to coming with 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Well, it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor like the predecessor, but it will feature a waterdrop notch display with minimal bezels
Honor 8A Rumored Specifications
- 6-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core (ARM Cortex A53) MediaTek Helio P35 12nm Processor
- 680 MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- 3000mAh battery
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 156.28×73.5×8.0mm; Weight: 150g
Honor 8A is expected to come in Black, Blue, Gold, Red. We should know the price when it goes official in a couple of days.