Jabra has introduced new headphones – Jabra Elite 85h at CES. It comes with Jabra’s HearThrough technology and includes Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and SmartSound that promises best calls and music experience by automatically adjusting to your surroundings, advanced six-microphone call technology, and 40mm custom-engineered speakers.
Jabra Elite 85h With ANC
The Elite 85h features completely hands-free Voice Assistant Control to interact with Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant. he Jabra SmartSound based on audEERING’s context intelligence technology uses real-time acoustic scene analysis of environmental sounds to detect more than 6,000 unique sound characteristics and uses this to adapt audio output to each specific context.
It will select one of the three moments: ‘Commute,’ ‘In Public’ or ‘In Private’ to guarantee a consistent quality for your audio experience and can also be customized using the Sound+ app, said the company. Well, the Elite 85h promises up to 32 hours of battery life with ANC activated.
Jabra Elite 85h Overview
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
- 100 percent hands-free: Voice Assistant access without pushing a button
- Microphones: Eight microphones in total. Six dedicated for calls, four for ANC and two hybrid mics for both calls and ANC.
- Speakers: 40mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: Dust and rain resistance (IP52), backed by a two-year warranty against water and dust
- Battery: Up to 32-hours of battery with ANC activated and 35 hours without ANC
The Jabra Elite 85h comes in Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy colors, and is priced at US$ 299 (~Rs. 20,730) / CA$ 399. It will be available online at Best Buy for pre-order in March 2019 and go on sale starting April 2019 in the US and Canada.