OPPO has silently launched its latest smartphone- OPPO R15 Pro in India. This smartphone was introduced as R15 Dream Mirror Edition in China last year. The main highlight is it’s 9:9 aspect ratio OLED display with a notch with a 1.78mm narrow frame and 90% screen-to-body ratio.
OPPO R15 Pro: The New Mid-Range Entrant!
The R15 Pro packs in a 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio OLED display with a notch, powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with 6GB of RAM, paired with 128GB storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3400mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 16-megapixel rear camera 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor with 1.22μm pixel size and f/1.7 aperture and comes with AI Intelligent Scene Recognition. At the front, it comes with a 20-megapixel front camera with AI smart beauty that can scan 296 feature points of the face.
OPPO R15 Pro Specifications
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio OLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor, 1.22μm pixel size, EIS, secondary 20MP camera with f/1.7 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.0
- 3400mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB-C
- Dimensions: 155.3 × 75.0 × 7.5mm; Weight: 175g
The OPPO R15 Pro comes in Cosmic Purple and Ruby Red colors, and is priced at Rs. 25,990. It is available exclusively from Amazon.in.