Samsung has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘M series’- Samsung Galaxy M30. The main highlight of the smartphone is its triple rear cameras and a massive 5000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M30- A Mid-Range Entrant!
The Samsung Galaxy M30 packs in a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display, powered by Exynos 7904 14nm SoC, coupled with 4GB/6GB RAM, paired with 64GB/128GB storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging, similar to the M20.
Speaking of the camera, the M30 features triple rear cameras that includes a 13-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots and a 5-megapixel 123-degree ultra-wide lens. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M30 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED Infinity-U display
- Octa-Core (1.8GHz dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7904 14nm processor
- Mali-G71 GPU
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5-megapixel secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera with 123-degree wide-angle lens
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimension: 159 x 75.1 x8.4mm
The Samsung Galaxy M30 comes in Gradation Blue and Gradation Black colors, and is priced at Rs. 14990 for the 4GB RAM while the 6GB RAM costs Rs. 17,990. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in as well as Samsung India online store starting from March 7th.