After Redmi Note 7 Pro, Xiaomi has announced its latest smartphone- Xiaomi Redmi 7 in China. The smartphone features waterdrop notch display, AI dual rear cameras and runs on MIUI 10 on top of Android Pie 9.0.
Xiaomi Redmi 7- A New Entrant!
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 packs in a 6.26-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display, powered by Snapdragon 632 SoC, coupled with 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM, paired with 16GB/32GB/64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie (MIUI 10) and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, the Redmi 7 sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots. It also has an 8-megapixel camera on the front. The Redmi 7 comes with P2i nano-coating making it splash proof and comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Specifications
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- 4000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 158.65×76.43×8.47mm; Weight: 180g
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 comes in Blue, Red and Black colors, and is priced at 699 Yuan (~US$ 104 / Rs. 7,150) for the 2GB RAM + 16GB storage version, while the 799 Yuan (~US$ 119 / Rs. 8,170) for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version costs 999 Yuan (~US$ 148 / Rs. 10,215). It will go on sale in China from March 26th.