Samsung has launched its latest smartphone under “A Series”- Samsung Galaxy A20 in India. The smartphone features an Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, dual rear cameras, and support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A20: The Mid-Segment!
The Galaxy A20 packs in a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, powered by Exynos 7884 Octa-Core processor, coupled with 3GB RAM, paired with 32GB expandable storage, runs on Samsung One UI on top of Android Pie and is backed by a 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Coming to the camera, it features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary 123° ultra-wide angle lens and an 8-megapixel front camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7884 (Dual 1.6 GHz + Hexa 1.35 GHz) processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
- 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimension:158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8mm
The Samsung Galaxy A20 comes in Red, Blue, and Black colors, and is priced at Rs. 12490. It will be available starting April 10, 2019, through Samsung e-Store and other leading e-commerce portals and retail stores across the country.